Thursday, February 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award







My very good friend and belly dance teacher Jade has awarded me the Liebster Blog award. Wow! My poor blog is such a starved and neglected little thing, I never thought anyone would think of awarding it (or is that affording it) more than a passing glance.


The conditions of receiving this award are that I mention Jade , that I leave her a comment and that I award 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers. 


So (drumroll please) here they are:


  • Cotswold Peeps (gorgeous photos of the Cotswolds that make me homesick for England)
  • Expvlsion of the Blatant Beast (although this blog is by invitation only and I'm not sure how its author will feel about accepting it. I feel it may be just a little too cheesy. I'm sure I'll be told. :) )
It's a shame that I can't nominate Notes from the Fae Side or Moonlight and Hares but they have too many followers to be eligible.


Thank you Jade.

6 comments:

menopausal mama said...

Your blog is gorgeous! The music comes on and it's just so relaxing---feels like home! Good job!

Syren said...

Thank you for those lovely words - that's exactly the atmosphere I was hoping to create :)

Griffin said...

Ooh crumbs! I'd better write another story quick. Hopefully this weekend. The weekend after... I'm in hospital for heart surgery... again!! Actually, I should probably write something every day next week to make up for it!!

Thank you

Syren said...

Hi Griffin

Sorry for delay. I've been away at Latin res school - my brain is now officially mush :)

A new story? Yes please.

Heart surgery doesn't sound good. I hope everything goes well and you're back on your feet in no time.

Bo said...

Oh bless you! Just seen this. I'm delighted OF COURSE!

Syren said...

You are very welcome Bo :)