My very good friend and belly dance teacher Jade has awarded me the Liebster Blog award. Wow! My poor blog is such a starved and neglected little thing, I never thought anyone would think of awarding it (or is that affording it) more than a passing glance.
The conditions of receiving this award are that I mention Jade , that I leave her a comment and that I award 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
So (drumroll please) here they are:
- Cotswold Peeps (gorgeous photos of the Cotswolds that make me homesick for England)
- Greenspirit Arts (beautiful natural art and photography)
- Snapper and Griffin (fabulous stories)
- Expvlsion of the Blatant Beast (although this blog is by invitation only and I'm not sure how its author will feel about accepting it. I feel it may be just a little too cheesy. I'm sure I'll be told. :) )
- Menopausal Old Bag (her humour often has me weeping with mirth)